About Me

I am a certified Educator from the Living Foods Institute in Atlanta, Georgia and I'm here to share information on health and wellness. We are all on a lifepath and my path involves working each and everyday to become a more conscious eater. It is very important to know where your food is coming from and I feel it's time we get back to basics. Learning how to grow our own food, whether it is an herb box in your window or a garden in the yard, is all it takes. I will be sharing recipes as well as ideas that I feel need to be shared as I experience my raw, vegan and living foods lifestyle. Support is key, so I am here for you and I hope that I can help you on your journey. Please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a New Day, It's a New Year, It's a New Life.....

What a wonderful time this is, to be part of Something, not only larger than life, but connected in such an unprecedented way with others. I am estatic to share part of the shift. I'm not just talking about the New Year, although it is a great time for renewal and regenerating many aspects of our lives. I am actually referring to the increase in awareness that I am witnessing with people each and everyday. Now, I haven't always been this positive about such things. I have my days. We all do. But let's face it, we can't continue to ignore what has been happening on this planet and how we got to this this point.

I'm not here to preach or provoke; just get you to ask some questions. You may find some questions may test your comfort zone, but at least you're thinking. After all, we are still human and that is what we do. We think.

The Conscious Kitchen is in effect! Please feel free to venture down this path with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment